Hunters Oak: 27 Holes On Maryland Eastern Shore
Queenstown, Queen Annes, Maryland, United States
Basic Listing Information
- Listing ID
- Property Type
- Golf Course
- Listing Type
- Commercial Sale
- Location Type
- View Type
- Total Lot Size
- 448.00 acre (181.30 ha)
- Total Interior Area
- 22,000.00 sq ft (2,043.88 m²)
• Approx. 447.79 acres of Land Parcel 1 - 189.88 Acres Parcel 2 - 257.91 Acres • Zoned CS (Countryside District) and AG (Agricultural District) • 22,000 sf Club House Building on 3 levels plus basement storage • 27-Hole Golf Course • 5,000 sf Event Tent • 1,000 sf Pro Shop • 3,000 sf Maintenance Facility • Tennis Court • Swimming Pool • SALE PRICE: $9,620,000.00
A world-class venue with the finest bent grass greens, fairways, and tees.
Set on the grounds of the sprawling 440+ acres, stands a royal gem shining brightly, yet quietly tucked away in the tranquil elegance of the Chesapeake Bay area of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Golf Digest voted Hunters Oak among the top 15 courses in the state of Maryland.
Hunters Oak Golf Club, is a look back in time, and at the same time, a modern, state-of-the-art facility offering 27-holes of golf and a myriad of amenities providing year round activities. So close to Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Virginia and Delaware, yet so far away in spirit and feel. Hunters Oak (located on Maryland's Eastern Shore) is the perfect retreat to play golf, entertain clients and friends, or simply escape the hustle and bustle of the normal routine.
The centerpiece of this majestic treasure is our par-72 Scottish links-style golf course, with each hole providing a unique and varied challenge. In addition to our links course a 9-hole Championship. The Dornoch House, an authentic Scottish Pub & Grille provides a welcoming atmosphere for your foursome, family, or group.
Amenities offered at Hunters Oak include:
◦ 9-holes of championship golf
◦ Scottish Pub & Grille
◦ Corporate meeting rooms for executive retreats or larger conferences
◦ Dining rooms for small and large functions offering world-class menus and professional, friendly service.
◦ Stately Heathland Manor for unforgettable weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, birthdays or banquets, and more.
◦ Practice facilities including Short Game area.
◦ PGA instructors on staff
◦ Fitness center with men's and ladies' locker rooms.
◦ Private billiard and card room
◦ Family activities including pool and tennis facilities
Number of Full Bathrooms 2 Number of Stories 3 Total Interior Area 22,000.00 sq ft (2,043.88 m²) Total Lot Size 448.00 acre (181.30 ha) Construction Status Completed Year Built 1999 Air Condition No Heating No Furnished No Pool No Jacuzzi No Parking No
Location Queenstown, Queen Annes, Maryland, United States Country United States State Maryland County Queen Annes City/Town Queenstown Zip Code 21658 Location Type Countryside Geographic Type Coast View Type Other View Type Comment Countryside
Sewer Available No
Price per Air-Conditionable Living Area $4,706.75/m2 ($437.27/sqft) Price per Square Meter $5.31/m2 ($0.49/sqft) List Price $9,620,000 Ownership Type Legal Corporation