- Does your golf course business consultant have 100% of the experience you need to get you more than your share of business, return higher margins on all sales while delivering a properly maintained and presented golf course you'll always be proud of. Does your consultant require the cleanest restrooms, and daily reports every morning that show you exactly where the business stands up to the minute?
- Ask your consultant if they’ve ever actually managed a golf course. How about 9-holes, 18-holes, 27-holes, even 36-holes? Has your consultant managed private, semi-private, public, executive, par-3 courses and practice ranges? How about tennis clubs - clay and hardcourts? How about swimming pools and fitness rooms? Has your consultant managed bentgrass and Bermuda?
- Has your consultant ever installed complete point-of-sale software systems by IBS, Club Prophet, Szen, and others - including back office integration combining food and beverage, golf, and member activity? Has your consultant negotiated appropriate POS hardware acquisitions?
- Has your consultant ever successfully rescued a golf course from C-11 bankruptcy?
- Has your consultant ever successfully operated a pro shop consistently returning better than 35% margins on sales from hard goods and soft goods?
- Has your consultant ever prepared a complete golf course marketing plan including radio, TV, billboards, newspaper, web sites, email blast campaigns, brochures. Has your consultant ever prepared a comprehensive golf course marketing budget?
- Has your consultant ever financed or brokered the sale of a golf course? Has your consultant negotiated with B of A, Wachovia, Sun Trust, Royal Bank, TCF Bank, PNC Bank and others?
- Has your consultant ever designed a golf course or clubhouse?
- Has your consultant taught more men, women, seniors and juniors how to play golf than anyone alive?
- Has your consultant ever prepare a food and beverage menu? Has your consultant ever managed licensed chefs? Can your consultant tell you exactly what that ham sandwich cost to put on the table?
- Has your consultant ever held licenses as a golf course superintendent? Has your consultant operated and maintained a greens mower, a fairway mower, a deck mower, or a trim mower?
- Can your consultant negotiate the best golf cart deal to suit your golf course? Ez-Go, Club Car, Yamaha fleets from 40 to over 150? Has your consultant ever installed GPS systems?
- Has your consultant helped design and negotiated installation of a complete new $1.5 million dollar irrigation system?
- Has your consultant ever been through a PGA apprentice program as a PGA member?
- Has your consultant learned how to build and manage a club membership?
- How many consultants can say they have whipped wood clubs, re-set sole plates, and re-gripped thousands of sets of golf clubs?
- Has your consultant ever shopped for and negotiated an appropriate liability and damage insurance policy for a golf course.
- Does your golf course business consultant agree to be immediately fired the moment you feel that consultant is BS?
- Can your consultant help you choose a management company - if that's the route you choose?
- Has your consultant ever searched, negotiated, and hired a professional employment organization (PEO)?
I'm Michael A Kahn. I answer positive to every question and many more.
I am the most complete golf course business consultant in all of golf. My career in the business goes back to the mid 1950s. I am the only golf course business consultant who agrees to be fired immediately if my clients feels I'm full of BS!
My resume and references available upon request.
Your first consultation is always complimentary.
Michael A Kahn, Golf Course Business Consultant. Call me 941-739-3990. Or send me an email: email@example.com